Watch the Youtube release trailer to get a full video presentation of the mod.
For my 7th project, I've recreated a real-life replica of the Novo mesto airfield in the Sout-East part of Slovenia.
Novo mesto airfield (ICAO: LJNM) is a local airfield and tourist airport near the city of Novo mesto, Slovenia. It dates back to 1950-51 when a gliding school was already operational. Its operator is Aeroklub Novo mesto with a remarkable 70 years of uninterrupted activity, still present today cultivating each year new generations of future gliders and small GA pilots.
This package contains detailed surroundings scenery with reworked vegetation, a few local churches, and much more.
Check my other Slovenia VFR projects!
- Runway: 5/23 (050°/230°) - 1200 feet (365m)
- Elevation: AMSL 554 feet (169m)
- Custom handcrafted objects using real-world references
- Reworked grass, taxiway, and runway.
- Animated flags following wind direction and 4 states of wind strength (by mamu from fsdeveloper.com)
- Detailed surroundings scenery with reworked vegetation, a few local churches, and much more
- Night lighting
Unzip the download and drag&drop the folder into your community folder!
Updated to v1.0.2
- World Update 14 compatibility
- Reworked scenery and terraforming based on new satellite textures and elevation data
- Windsock now shows correct wind direction
Updated to v1.0.1
- Fixed the underwater runway issue. Sorry for taking that long
- Done compatibility checks
Thanks to everyone who contributed gathering material and giving suggestions. The main data for textures were obtained by myself, online references were used too. The build was tested and reviewed for VR with good fps results (i7 8700, rtx3080, 32Gb, Reverb G2).
For any suggestion or inquiry use the comment section, leave a PM on this platform or contact me on [email protected]