The Venegono-Varese airport is located in northern Italy in a wonderful position to visit the Italy-Swiss Alps, Milan and the lakes of northern italy.
The airport is open to GA traffic and is home to "AERMACCHI", a historic manufacturer of training aircraft including the planes used by the "Frecce Tricolori", one of the most famous aerobatic teams in the world.
How to install: Drag and drop the folder from the .zip into your "Community" folder.
How to get there: Search for the ICAO code LILN.
CHANGELOG VERSION 1.1
- Changed orientation for parking #1-2-3-10-11
- Added parking lines
- Added all custom buildings with PBR materials in the "Aeroclub Varese" area
- Changed runway number from 18/36 to 17/35
- Modified stock buildings in the "guardia di Finanza" area
- Added custom aprons
- Added fence
- Added taxiway textures
- Added runway markers
- Adjusted airport layout to match real life
- Adjusted fuel station
- Corrected parking positions
- Corrected taxiway structures
- Corrected taxiway layout
- Color-corrected ground textures
This airport is freeware and was created for the flight sim community. If you like it, consider supporting me via the button below!
Got any requests? Feel free to drop me a message!
(per ogni richiesta rispondo anche in italiano)