Leite Lopes Airport (IATA: RAO, ICAO: SBRP) is the airport serving Ribeirão Preto, Brazil.Ribeirão Preto is a municipality and a metropolitan area located in the northeastern region of São Paulo state, Brazil. Ribeirão Preto is the eighth-largest municipality in the State with 650.9 km2. It has an estimated population of 674,534 in 2018 and a metropolitan area of 1,178,910. It is located 313 km (194 mi) from the city of São Paulo and 706 km (439 mi) from Brasília, the federal capital. Its mean altitude is 526.8 meters (1,728 feet) high.
- Added night lighting
- Added VOR antenna
- Added radio antenna
- Added Tower
- Added AIS Building
- Added car parking
- Added Av. Prof Joao Fiusa high balconies
- More night light added (street lamps)
- Started placing the fences
- More high balconies scattered over the city
- Covered parking lot completed
- Added another car parking lot
- Added Soccer Stadium's (Comercial e Botafogo)
- runway, taxiways, aprons, ground markings, lights, completely redesigned
- taxiways now have their correct names (ATC 100% working)
- all new taxi signs
- changed RWY threshold and marks (both)
- corrected some of the first objects used, mostly, misaligned objects
- added some more details: fences, walls, water tower
- added wall surrounding cargo terminal
- adjusted angle of PAPI and VASIS lights
- Added the MONT BLANC HOTEL (custom model)
- Placement of all fences surrounding the airport is completed
- Now the fuel truck comes from the real fuel station when you call it
- Recompiled using SDK 0.1.0 after World Update 3 (16/02/2021), fixing some mesh problems in the aprons.
This scenery is totally free, but you can donate any amount, to support the development of this one, and more scenarios for FS2020.
Don´t forget to rate it and leave your LIKE and/or comment and feedback.
To install, open de .RAR file, and drag the folder flxbrasil-sbrp-leite-lopes to your communities folder, within your FS2020 install location.