Hello all !
I am happy to finally release the first beta for my project UH-1 Huey !
This is still a Work In Progress
Thank you for downloading my mod UH-1C/B Huey Gunship, here are some things you need to know :
- This is my first ever mod, so don't expect PMDG level stuff ;)
- I decided to do this project myself because I couldn't wait any longer for someone to do it for me...
- There are some bugs here and there.
- Please, consider donating to help me get better assets for future releases.
Version 0.3 Now available !
- ADDED UH-1B version
- ADDED completely new exterior model for UH1C
- ADDED completely new interior model (less useless polygons)
- ADDED Upper panel
- ADDED New collective, new Cyclic
- ADDED Completely reworked liveries "Frog", "Big Train" & the new "Scorpions" for the B variant
- FIXED Helis now have "working" skids
- FIXED Archive file now in .zip format
- Animated gauges (Most of them)
- Animated sticks and collectives
- Animated pedals (pilot only for now)
- Interactive switches for exterior lightning
- Exterior lightning
- Custom exterior model of the UH-1C gunship
- Custom interior model
- Custom sounds
- Two liveries available : UH-1C Huey "Frog" & "Big Train" both based on real aircrafts
You need the module AirlandFS from Fred Naar if you want to fly this helicopter, otherwise it will not take off
(it might...but like a plane) Please download the module here
- Unzip the archive " UH-1B&C Project by Taog44.zip"
- Put the folder "taog-uh-1c-huey-gunship" and "taog-uh-1b-huey-gunship" in your community folder
- In the main folder open the AirlandFS folder and find the file "airlandfs_UH-1BC.cfg" and Copy it
- Go to your AirlandFS application folder and paste "airlandfs_UH-1BC.cfg" in the profiles folder
- Start MSFS and start AirlandFS
- Load the Huey ingame on any airport then load the profile in AirlandFS
- Fly ;)
Known issues :
- Not all gauges are animated (I'm still figuring things out).
- Make sure to have parking brake set ON as the helicopter might roll on taxi and after landing.
- Turn off your G-force settings in the assistance options (last row at the bottom) as somehow the sim seems to think you're flying the X-15...
- Rotor stop time while shutting down engines is really fast
- When turning on the lights, it might be needed to press L to reset them.
- Cockpit lights are only available by pressing the cockpit lights button on keyboard or simply pressing L.
- Addon Liveries will not work with new version 0.3
- Please report issues via a personnal message and I will try to fix them :)
I really hope you will enjoy my humble work, as I said before, this is my first mod and I am learning by doing, so far it has been a blast !
I will keep updating this mod, any help is welcome, wether it is references, flight model, asset design, delivery design, coding I am open to your ideas :)
- My Helicopter can only be used as freeware.
- By no means it can be included in packs which are sold without my written acceptance.
- This pack is exclusive on FlightSim.to and NO other WebSites are allowed.
See you around and I wish you a good flight !