LFMT - Aéroport International de Montpellier Méditerranée
Important: This airport is an early version. See release info.
Copy the folder "prairielet-airport-lfmt-montpellier" into your "Microsoft Flight Simulator/Community" folder.
Location: 43° 34' 34.3" N, 3° 57' 46.85" E
This airport is located south-east of Montpellier in southern France close to the Mediterranean Sea and is in use since 1946. The airport is used for commercial flights, but is also the location of multiple aero clubs.
ILS for runway 30R: FG 108.550 MHz
PAPI for runway 30R (3°) and 12L (3.7°)
The goal is not to create the airfield as realistic as possible, but more to just improve its visual style and is made mainly based on Google Maps data.
- Hand-crafted buildings (currently only in the commercial flight area)
- PBR textures for these buildings
- Taxiways and aprons are redone
- Customized jetway (based on the sample jetway from Asobo)
Known issues, currently not included yet or not planned:
- Not all buildings are done. If a building is currently not present, there is an autogen building instead.
- Some buildings need additional work to improve their texture.
- Some aprons, parking spots or taxiway lines are not included yet.
- In the current SDK a jetway can only be assigned to one gate, so they are only working for the gates D4, D8 and D10.