This is a G3000 style flight display (PFD + MFD + TSC) for android devices (tablets recommended).
You can add your own definitions for gauges to add aircraft you personally own but it already includes some defaults for all planes from the premium deluxe edition (made to my liking so feel free to modify).
Took a long time to create but I hope people will enjoy it and get some use out of it. It uses your local network so you can use it anywhere as long as you're connected to the same network.
If you feel like a feature is missing or find any bugs let me know. (preferebly by opening an issue on github, there you can also check if someone else opened an issue addressing the same problem as you have)
Also note that I cannot fix all issues, some are inherent to the limitations of the variables provided by the SimConnect SDK
For those of you that like spaghetti:
- I changed the way the definitions are saved and their location too. I however made sure to make the saves all backwards compatible, you should be able to use your old definitions (stored in C:\Users\Mikey\AppData\Roaming\MKootstra\Gauge Designer\Definitions
- This was a very big reworking of the project, due to that there are probably a lot of bugs that I've not yet found. If you do find any, please let me now by opening an issue on github (and check if someone else didn't post the issue already)
- Since I switched to cmake for my build tools (instead of qmake) I can currently not create a multi abi (the architecture of the cpu of your android device) apk file, for most of you the arm64-v8a version should be right, and for older devices most likely armeabi-v7a. If you don't know which abi you should get, install something like AIDA64 and look for CPU>Instruction Set
- I changed some definitions, so some probably got a bit messed up, but you can use the designer to fix them to your liking
- If automatic connection does not work, you can connect manually by clicking the connection state dot in the app (the red/green/spinning circle in the topleft of the leftmost screen)
I will probably create a new manual soon when I have the time