The Airbus H135 is a collabaration between Hype Performance Group and developer David Amenta who is responsible for the flight model, gauges and aircraft systems present in the H135.
This build does not represent the level of quality we seek to achieve by the time we get to an 1.0 release. We are just a small team and by releasing our development builds to the community we get instant feedback that helps us make every update to the H135 an improvement over the last.
It is very difficult to respond to every comment as we have multiple threads up across different flight sim forums and websites. For troubleshooting help and exclusive access to our test builds please join our incredible community of over 2K members over on Discord!
* Unzip and place the folder into your community folder
Community Folder Default Locations:
For those who purchased the game from Windows Store:
- C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\
For those who purchased the game from Steam Store:
- C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightDashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\
HYPE PERFORMANCE GROUP CREDITS
* mnpostema and FireFx for their sound design contributions
* AeroLynx, benimix, GBZH35, Tonypezz & kubay who have each contributed modeling advice or work
Thank you to everyone who has supported this project through donations, social media post, YouTube videos, Twitch streams and most of all - the other creators here on Flightsim.to that have created incredible scenery and liveries for H135 pilots. NeoFly is an incredible addon that adds so much depth to the sim when using the H135 and other aircraft.
With our Airbus H135 the “Throttle axis” controls the H135's collective, and the H135's FADEC system (enabled from the middle PFD panel) will automatically control the RPM and engines and must be turned on to fly.
We have multiple flight modes to choose from on the lower GTN screen:
* Xbox: Less responsive controls optimized for xbox sticks.
* Basic: More responsive version of Xbox mode, lacking many dynamic helicopter effects
* Advanced: Introduces engine torque and more subtle dynamic effects that add up to feel like a real life helicopter.
If you encounter an issue that is not covered in the notes below and cannot be resolved by asking our testers in the #?feedback channel on our Discord, please send a message to @Support Bot describing your issue - this will create a ticket for our team to review with you.
KNOWN ISSUES AND TIPS
You can assume that all issues below are being worked on by the development team. We have listed the temporary fixes and ETAs whenever possible.
* Make sure the FADEC button is on before taking off for flight
* Some external tools (like Kinetic Assistant and PushbackHelper) leave a file in your Documents folder called SimConnect.cfg that prevents H135 from reading your controls. Rename SimConnect.cfg to any other name and then start the sim. H135 controls will now be functional. Don't forget to check this before each flight if you use these tools
* “Throttle Axis” must be used. The helicopter does not support split throttles such as “Throttle 1 Axis” “Throttle 2 Axis”
* First load of the H135 requires 30 to 90 seconds to initialize our flight control module before flying. The “Flight Mode” button will be red and say “DO NOT FLY” until our module is initialized and ready for flight.
* When first loading into the sim, you must move your throttle axis for our helicopter to recognize it, otherwise you may find the helicopter takes off on its own.
* Xbox controllers by default are unable to split and control the yaw axis, there are workarounds posted below for the time being.
* We allow you to crash and damage the helicopter, disable crash detection if having a tough time
* Flying under bridges will cause a collision if crash detection is enabled, and on occasion require the sim to be restarted, fly under at your own risk
* The helicopter cannot have multiple devices mapped to the same input axis at the same time. Ex: using a X56 joystick and Xbox controller at the same time will conflict if they share any bindings
Players should adjust sensitivity for their personal taste. Dead zone range needs to be adjusted depending on your own hardware. Other owners of your hardware in our Discord server may be able to offer assistance however.
XBOX CONTROLLER TIPS
It is recommended that you create a new profile in controls specifically for the H135 so that you do not impact any other aircraft you fly. Select your H135 control preset when flying the H135.
You can have full control by remapping both joysticks to function like an RC drone, at the sacrifice of moving the camera around:
* Left stick: Throttle Axis and Rudder Axis,
* Right stick Elevator Axis and Aileron Axis
* Camera controls must be removed from Right Stick to avoid the camera moving around when trying to fly.
KINETIC ASSISTANT & PUSHBACK HELPER USERS
Have no ability to control the H135? Used Kinetic Assistant or Pushback Helper or other addons?
Check your Documents folder for a file named SimConnect.cfg. If you have this file, rename it to another name, then restart the sim. H135 will now work.
Pretty empty over here.
|Airbus H135 mit Saitek X52 Prof.||
|April 20, 2021||
|April 14, 2021||
|Gear up hotkey does not work||
|April 12, 2021||
|April 10, 2021||
|April 09, 2021||
© Hype Performance Group - All rights reserved. Any reupload or redistribution of this file without the author's prior written consent is forbidden.
This Flight Simulator 2020 Mod was created by Hype Performance Group and shared in Aircraft » All Aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator.