Pushback Helper is a freeware app to make push back operations easier.
- You no longer need to contact ATC for jetway connection
- You no longer need to contact ATC for using push back
- You no longer need to contact ATC for turning
- You no longer need to contact ATC for calling fuel truck
- Pushback tug and forklift is connecting if you are close to vehicles
- It also works if there is no push back vehicle
This app is an external app. You no need to put it into community folder.
Simple extract all files to any location and run PushbackHelper.exe
- To show/hide UI press **Page Up** key
- To connect or disconnect jetway simply click **Jetway** button.
- To call fuel truck simply click **Fuel** button.
- To start or stop push back simply click **Activate** button.
- To turn tail to the left simply click **Left** button.
- To turn tail to the right simply click **Right** button.
- To continue straight click **Straight** button.
- [FEATURE] Fuel button added to call fuel truck.
- [FEATURE] Jetway button added to manage jetway connection.
- [FEATURE] Close button added to exit application.
- [FEATURE] Moving UI is possible now. Just hold left click on the gray area between jetway and close buttons to move it.
- [FEATURE] When you close the application last location is being saved and restored when you start application.
- [FEATURE] MSFS connection status text moved to top of aircraft image and it is more readable now.
- [BUGFIX] Crash to desktop when click buttons before app connects to the sim is fixed.
Project link: https://github.com/metindikbas/msfs-pushback-helper-app