No need to explain the nostalgic importance of this airfield… Remember those good old days again with this full recreation of Meigs Field!
Take off again from runway 36 and see the Chicago buildings landscape in the background, just like 20 years ago.
Or simply enjoy this magnificent field to plan your trips around Chicago.
- Historically accurate runway and, taxiways and parking areas.
- Full night lighting.
- Full ATC functionality.
- VASI22 (historically accurate).
- Ground services such as push-backs and fuel refueling.
- Complete remake of the bay and docks by the side of the airport.
- And much more!
Follow updates HERE
- Finally solved the ground pump issue. Now runway, taxiways and aprons are "smooth" concrete, as they should be ;)
- Added ATC functionality: Ground, Tower and Ground services (including pushback and fuel).
- Complete rework of taxiways and parking areas (three different parking areas: "Parking (center)", "North parking" and "South parking".
- Corrected the missing lights problem in some areas of the taxiways. Now all lights are perfectly aligned with taxiway edges.
- Added new textures for parking slots.
If you would like to support this project (or just to invite to a cup of coffee to remember those good old flight days) it would be much appreciated!