YBDG did not exist at all in the flight sim when released, possibly because the aerial photograhs of the airport were awful - different parts having been photographed at different times, leaving an obvious dividing line crossing the middle of the airport.
To fix this and create a place to fly in central Victoria:
- Custom texture overlay for the airport region.
- Runways with markings, edge and PAPI lights.
- Taxiways with markings and signage.
- Aprons with correct markings.
- Hand placed buildings, fences, and objects.
- Tree removal exclusion zones, and terrain modifications.
- A small number of original objects created in Blender.
- Renamed material texture files in order to force the software developer kit to build from scratch and not from cache.
- Added tower comms frequency of 119.30
- Added extra parking spots.
- Added Fuel Station shed object resembling that at the real life airport.
Version 1.3, 7 December 2020:
- Recompiled with flight sim version 22.214.171.124