Osprey Airways Commonwealth Tour special livery for PMDG's Boeing 737-800
To celebrate the move to NewSky and the launch of the new Commonwealth Tour, I created a special livery for the 738. The livery features decals for all of the countries you will visit on tour, in the order that you would visit them if you follow the tour in numerical order.
I've also changed the word 'OSPREY' so that it is made up of traditional patterns that you would typically find within the various commonwealth countries along the way.
Installation is done via the PMDG Operations Centre, and the instructions are as follows:
- Extract the PTP file from the downloaded zip file
- Place it anywhere on your PC (typically in the downloads folder). DO NOT place it in the MSFS folder structure, including the Community folder (The OC2 will properly extract it there and update the Layout.json file automatically)
- Open PMDG Operations Center software
- Follow these steps when Ops Center is open
- Click the Aircraft and Liveries menu
- Choose Livery Utilities
- Select the Simulator, Select the Product, Select the Variant
- Click Install from PTP file
- After the Open window opens, navigate to the folder you saved/extracted the PTP file to
- Click Open
Visit their website to learn more about Osprey Airways and download more of their liveries.
To join the Virtual Airline, visit their Discord.
You can find British Avgeek's content on his YouTube channel.
If you are interested in a custom livery for your virtual airline, please check out my Fiverr page.