HOTFIX RELEASED! If you were experiencing problems with 0.995 (mission locks), this hotfix will solve the issue (sorry).
WARNING!!! This release requires UPDATED external addons and HPG H145 V2 installed (H145 build 409 and above). List of required addons is below in description
DUE TO SOUND ADDITION, package is now installed in different folder. You can delete old versions/folder if you like.
If you have build 344 or less, use 0.97 instead (still downloadable)
WARNING: This is not a standalone package!!! Both HPG H145 BASE and Expansion packs are needed!!!!
CAUTION: This mission is still under development, some functions may be disabled or may not fully working. Feedbacks are kindly welcome!
IF THE UPDATED VERSION DO NOT WORK, CHECK THE OLD VERSION. You may select the version before the download.
Version 0.995 seems to be stable version, previous stable 0.97 will stay online, however it has a bug with UK vehicles.
Required pckage for additional effects and vehicles:
68ponyGT HEMS objects (UPDATED TO 1.1): https://flightsim.to/file/47913/h145-action-pack-hems-objects
Batteroulio french emergency vehicles:
FR (UPDATED TO 2.0) https://flightsim.to/file/42450/pack-vehicules-et-personnages-franais
This package works better if you download also these optional great packages:
68ponyGT US,UK,DE, NL,IT emergency vehicles:
Offshore package https://flightsim.to/file/43408/h145-action-pack-offshore-objects
The above packages are used to enhance the fire and smoke effects, crash sites by adding national rescue vehicle variants (where applicable) and will include an airplane and helicopter used by the relative scenes.
I highly recomend also:
Mamu82 great addons:
Those 2 packages are not strictly necessary, however there are scenes placed in areas covered by both addons and they enhance a lot the experience.
This package contains an "all in one" HEMS random mission generator and an "everywhere" mission generator.
The mission allows:
- To have full audio assistance by the onboard and ground crew!
- To have voice callouts and warnings during the flight and a report to the ground for maintenance
- To load the mission by clicking directly on a helipad or hospital or airport POI on the tablet map. And, if this way is used, a menu allows to teleport the helicopter at the chosen location. Classical loading of mission (from tablet library) is obviously possible. (teleport is not very reliable)
- To perform automatic boarding of crew from a building in the nearby area. The crew may board either walking or approaching by car. Distance threshold for car/walking can be customized within the file options)
- To select crew members number for the mission (3,4,5), with relative custom limitations/animations. Animation and dressing limits may apply due to h145/msfs animation limits;
- To perform pre-flight check (re-enabled through new menus) and engine start assistance. The engines check is done exclusively via prime pumps. Engines must be off, rotor stopped, the sequence will be defined by which prime pump will be set on first (prime 1 then 2: eng 1-2 sequence, prime 2 and then 1, 2-1 sequence.
- To perform rescue of a single injured created on the helicopter position, and, to unload it in front of the helicopter (Everywhere missions, designed for Neofly or HERO addons) (Legacy mission mode) These are possible by selecting CUSTOM LOCATION ;
- To perform rescue of single injured or a full accident scene on custom position chosen freely from any point on the map or created in front of the helicopter (legacy mode).These are possible by selecting CUSTOM LOCATION;
- To perform randomized automatic accident scenes generation on randomic and coherent locations (location type is based on accident type), more than 20 different scenes with random objects/people/effects are present;
- Actually included scenes are: numerous car accidents, motorbike accidents, bicycle accidents, bicycle vs car, forklift, quarrel, tractor tipped, quarry accident, helicopter and aircraft emergency landing, mountain climber rescue, chairlift accident, bus crash, apartment, detached and hotel accidents, apartment, hotel, detached smoke/fire, school accident (and pitch spot landing), construction site, >14 variation of other already present scene. Every mission is provided with a mission code number;
- To have raandom rescue vehicles at scene, each one may have a function (Ambulance for transporting patient, police to help crew if helicopter lands far away, firefighters to secure the area against fire.
- To mark on map (for future growth potential) a possible landing/hoisting spot (still WIP)
- To perform HOIST (patient can be reeled up inside or may be left outside), GROUND, SKID LANDING operations. After hoisting, helicopter may land and then decide if continue with hoist or ground ops;
- To select 3 different visit time settings depending on user needs: FAST (usually less than 3 minutes for 3 injured), MEDIUM (usually less than 5 minutes) and REALISTIC (Manually configurable)
- To be able to customize a "realistic" maximum time for each injured visit. The system will generate random values within the maximum given value.
- To have an approximation about ground operation timings (made not fully reliable like it is in real life);
- To have to wait for critical patient stabilization and to wait or land for CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) (still WIP)
- To check patient status on tablet
- To meet an ambulance at a mid distance if the accident site is far away (>35NM);
- To teleport the helicopter close to actual mission route destination
- To have realistic information from rear crew during hoist via text and audio;
- To simulate load limits of the hoist when patient is kept outside. Failure or loss of hoisted people may apply.
- To perform, when 5 crew memebers are present, hoist of 2 operators on the scene (via file options, or menu options, the 2 crew operations maybe extended to 4 crew setup);
- To pick one or 2 heli rescuers in case of mountain missions, pickup point maybe automatically chosen or manually selected
- To perform triage check on multiple injured with report of injured status (using emergency codes);
- In case of ambulance presence on site, depending on injured status and/or number, a patient maybe loaded to the ambulance;
- In case of single injured, the doctor may go with the ambulance to the hospital. The ambulance loading op patient and/or doctor maybe disabled via file options
- To move the crew on ground following fictional waypoints allowing to avoid as much as possible mission object obstacles (still improving);
- To perform landing on accident site also far (within certain limits) from the scene, in this case, if a police vehicle is present, it will carry the crew to the scene. If ambulance is present, ambulance crew will move the patient to the helicopter (if needed)
- To takeoff, after releasing the crew, if the area is not clear for a safe landing. Crew will be boarded again by landing after crew operations;
- To perform selection of destination directly on map or use the legacy list mode. A destination will be always proposed by the system and maybe accepted by user without needing to select it on map/list;
- To return to heli rescuer pickup point and drop heli rescuers at any moment after patient is on board (for above mentioned mountain rescues)
- To perform unloading on selectable hospital helipad or wherever the user decides;
- To create a list of up to 10 waypoints to be used one for each preferred destination hospital (file editing is necessary, Around line 21400, find "CUSTOM_HOSPITAL_DOORx" (x= 1 to 10) and set the (helicopter - "CUSTOM_HOSPITAL_DOORx" - hospital) WP which will followed by the hospital crew when reaching an hospital close to the coordinates inserted. NOTE: ONE WP FOR EACH HOSPITAL
- To perform unloading to ambulance;
- Ambulances now leave the scene and directs to an hospital.
- In case the doctor is on ambulance, due to OSM missing hospital to helipad reference, it may happen that the ambulance will be directed to another hospital. Now, either at arrival or, with random delay, during the flight, you will receive the new destination.
- To automatically select if an ambulance will be present at destination (if your destination is not an hospital) or if destination is a hospital, only hospital crew will be present;
- To perform a return to base either to starting point or to a location selectable from the map;
- To show closest rescue vehicles (if present) for some rescue scenes where rescue teams cannot reach the patient. Different animations are provided, included one for hoisted out patient.
- To check the status of the casualties. A new diagnostic window has been developed and can be manually or automatically opened
- To customize the rescue vehicles depending on the location (available for UK, FR, USA, DE, NL, IT, if the above linked custom packages are installed). Outside those countries the default vehicles are used. A nation automatic detection logic is implemented. Via settings menu or within file settings, user may select a specific rescue vehicles nationality to be forced in the mission or, to select a default vehicle pack for nations not covered by vehicle packs.
- To load and transport a patient from A to B (user selectable places) loading or offloading with or without ambulance;
- To automatically change the payload weight based on boarding/deboarding (it applies to the flight model and to the MFD);
- To automatically have random failures.
- To have a new menu/information system interface,removing the legacy menus.NOTE: MENUS AND OPTIONS HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY REWORKED USING LATEST H145 TOOLS.
The new menu system allow to have:
- mission informations always available and readable (mission code, description, locations, distances, patient status and so on);
- options to customize most of the mission parameters when it is possible to do them;
- Mission custom selection (via mission code);
- Brief mission description and useful links.
- To customize scene distance radius; difficulty, crew members, vehicles nationality before mission starts (read instructions at the end of the description). Now most of the settings maybe changed directly from the tablet. File changes are still possible (new settings are present)
- To have a second dispatch while the helicopter returns to base
- To customize (via mission file) which mission has to be loaded by default at startup. By pressing next dispatch user may restore the default random selection
- To select, within the file, if the arrival medical crew & ambulance will be set before landing (helpful to find the landing spot) or after landing (better for misplaced or complex areas). Default will be same as previous (after landing).
- To select within the file if you want to use the old style destination selection or create in front or if you want to use the new controls. NOTE: Selection is performed automatically by checking H145 version, however users with builds >378 may revert to the legacy controls if they like (The countrary will not work as per limitation of the h145)
- To select if the helicopter will have default equipment configuration (as per livery), default HEMS (like in previous versions) or to fully customize all equipment within the file
- To use PRIMARY ACTION/SECONDARY ACTION key bindings (fire primary/secondary weapon) to virtually click the tablet buttons. Primary action can be pushed to start Hoising, skid landing or ground ops if the usual conditions (button visible) are met. Secondary action can be used to skip boarding, to keep hoist out/ set to hoist in the patient previously left out, and to skip ambulance run to hospital when doc is in ambulance.
This mission is still under development, please help me improving with feedbacks. Do you have a question? A request? A problem? Feel free to comment! PS: A user manual will be provided as soon as the functions will stabilize.
More scenes and functions will be provided almost at every update!
Installation: copy and paste the hpg-airbus-h145-z-andrew-mission-pack folder (and its content) in THE OFFICIAL community folder .
Start Hype Operation Center and click on "update mission index".
The mission will be shown on the tablet, mission app in the RANDOM AND EVERYWHERE folder.
NEW FUNCTION: You can now edit few variables inside the file to customize preferred settings and keep them at every mission start. The required steps are:
1) Open the json file with notepad or with HOC Mission Editor -> Start Developing->Open (this is the preferred way);
2) The custom settings are all enclosed in the top of the mission file. In the area I marked in red you need to set the value (green circle in the red box) to 1 if you want to allow the mission to read all the other settings in green, if it is 0, the settings in the green circles are not read.
3) Modify all the values you want within the available ranges, I marked them with green circles.
4) Change the title (top line) if you want to have a different name for your custom mission
5) Save the file (if you want with a different name);
6) Update mission index to update the settings to the tablet.