FlyingIron Simulations F6F "Warbird Wednesday" Livery
Hosted by Got Gravel
Always wanted to fly with other warbird pilots, hanging out, roaring away to nowhere in
particular but at decent speeds? Welcome to Warbird Wednesday where we do exactly that!
Fly your choice of warbird, or any other aircraft capable of 290mph or so, and be part
of our adventure!
This perpetual event is hosted on Wednesdays at 1200z and 2200z. There is no master
flight plan. It has a beginning but no end. We'll simply chat about where we roughly
like to go during our travels and head that way. Each week we'll depart where we
landed last. Above all, we're gonna have a great time together.
Each weekly route will be around 400nm allowing us to complete it in just under 2 hours.
There will be plenty of touch'n'goes, tower buzzes, dive runs and landings.
HOW TO JOIN
• Check the schedule below and tune in to MSFS server West USA
• Join whichever group you can fly on Wednesdays: 1200z or 2200z
• Discord radio will be UNICOM 3, unless taken
• Weather will be live when possible, local sim time to be chosen for each flight
• Preferably fly a warbird, but really, any GA aircraft that can keep up with us is fine too
(290mph / 250kts)...we won't shoot you down (even if we could)
• Fly without external tanks — they would slow a warbird down 30-50mph — as we top-up midway