Southwest Airlines "Colorado One" for the PMDG Boeing 737-700. Originally unveiled on August 22, 2012, Colorado One represents Southwest Airlines' ties to the state of Colorado. Southwest serves 4 airports in the state of Colorado (Denver, Montrose, Colorado Springs, and Steamboat Springs). Denver Intl is a crew base and major focus city for Southwest, being the largest airport in their network by weekly departures. In early 2022, Colorado One was repainted to feature the current Southwest Heart tail design.
- Custom Southwest Airlines cabin
- Accurate SWA-specific stencils
- Realistic SWA aircraft/equipment configurations pre-installed
- Cockpit and Exterior Weathering
- Improved Textures and Metallics
- Southwest Airlines cockpit decals and placards (IDG Stickers, CATIII plate, Broadband Wifi Panel, Airworthiness/Registration Information, Yoke Evacuation Checklist, etc)
- Southwest Airlines Pushback Tug
1. Open the corresponding folder and install the PTP file via the PMDG Operations Center v2
2. Because aircraft configurations don't always properly save, I've created a "Southwest Airlines 737NG Configurations" .pdf document to assist in setting up SWA liveries to correctly mimick their real world counterpart. Verified by Southwest and other 737 pilots. It is included in the download and you can also view it via this link: SWA 737NG Configurations
- Mirrored cabin details. Due to PMDG mapping
If you like my work and would like to support me, you can donate via this link: My PayPal
I've also created Southwest Airlines ground equipment vehicles. You can download them via this link: SWA GSE
Please do not modify, redistribute, or reupload this livery or contents of this livery without permission.