Euregio Airlines is a fictional airline that operates both scheduled and ad-hoc charter flights throughout Europe. After starting operations out of Groningen and Rotterdam with a couple of BAe 146 aircraft and focussing mainly on smaller airports, the airline continued to expand in order to connect smaller and larger airports throughout the entire continent. It now operates a diverse fleet of BAE 146-200/-300, Fokker 70/100, McDonnell-Douglas MD-82, Boeing 737-700/-800 and CRJ-700/-1000 aircraft. Those are stationed at more than 20 smaller bases and eight large hubs.
Further information on Euregio, including routes, schedules and a Virtual Airline program, will follow soon. Thanks for your interest in our little project!
This download includes a package of the entire BAe 146-300 fleet. Just copy the "justflight-aircraft-146-300-euregio-package" folder into your Community folder and you're good to go!
Liveries available for following aircraft (each both as a retro and modern livery):
- PH-EGI "Campania"
- PH-EGK "Hamburg"
- PH-EGN "Languedoc-Roussillon"
- PH-EGQ "Brandenburg"
- PH-EGR "Södermanland"
- PH-EGS "Småland"
- PH-EGT "Uppland"
- PH-EGU "Åland"
You want to see the rest of our fleet? Here you can find all other currently available livery packages:
- BAe 146-200: https://flightsim.to/file/36786/bae-146-200-euregio-airlines-fictional-airline-fleet-package
- Boeing 737-700: https://flightsim.to/file/36774/pmdg-boeing-737-700-euregio-airlines-fictional-airline-fleet-package
- CRJ-700: https://flightsim.to/file/36779/aerosoft-crj-700-euregio-airlines-fictional-airline-fleet-package
- CRJ-1000: https://flightsim.to/file/36789/aerosoft-crj-1000-euregio-airlines-fictional-airline-fleet-package
Absolutely gorgeous planes!