Hello all !
This is still a Work In Progress,
Make sure to delete the old version's files to install BETA 1.4
Thank you for downloading my mod UH-1H Huey Iroquois "slick", here are some things you need to know :
UPDATE 1.4.5 :
- Attempts at CTD fixes
UPDATE 1.4 :
- - Bug fixes
- - SU9 Compatibility
- - Amazing new interior texture and SAR texture provided by user Kevair, go check his work -> https://flightsim.to/profile/kevair/uploads
UPDATE 1.3 Features:
- New Airland FS Flight Model
- New Panel Gauges
- New Textures
- New Sound design
- 4 New Liveries (2 Military, 2 Civilians)
- New Characters (Medic, Patient, Soldiers and Pilots)
- New Attachments (Cargo crates, SAR equipment)
- Weight visibility control (Use the Fuel and Weight panel to make characters and equipment appear)
- Rotor movement (Cyclic movements)
- Reworked Cockpit Lightning
UPDATE 1.2 Features:
- New exterior model
- New interior model
- New sound design interior and exterior
- Opening doors
- New startup sequence
- 7 Liveries
- Different configurations (firefighting version, army version and medicalized version)
- Panel color change
- Night lightning interior/exterior
- GPS and transponder
- Pilot models from exterior view
- AirlandFS profile
- Documentation and guide
You need the module AirlandFS from Fred Naar if you want to fly this helicopter, otherwise it will not take off
(it might...but like a plane) Please download the module here
- Unzip the archive "UH-1H Project by Taog44 BETA 1.3.zip"
- Put the folder "taog-uh-1h-huey-iroquois" in your community folder
- In the main folder open the AirlandFS folder and find the file "airlandfs_UH-1H.cfg" and Copy it
- Go to your AirlandFS application folder and paste "airlandfs_UH-1H.cfg" in the profiles folder
- Start MSFS and start AirlandFS
- Load the Huey ingame on any airport then load the profile in AirlandFS
- Fly ;)
Known issues :
- Not all gauges are animated
- Turn off your G-force settings in the assistance options (last row at the bottom) as somehow the sim seems to think you're flying the X-15...
- Rotor stop time while shutting down engines is really fast
- When turning on the lights, it might be needed to press L to reset them.
- Please report issues via a personnal message and I will try to fix them :)
I really hope you guys will enjoy this one!
I will keep updating this mod, any help is welcome, wether it is references, flight model, asset design, livery design, coding I am open to your ideas :)
My Helicopter can only be used as freeware.
By no means it can be included in packs which are sold without my written acceptance.
This pack is exclusive on FlightSim.to and NO other WebSites are allowed.
See you around and I wish you a good flight !