Experimental coaxial unmanned helicopter with native propellers simulation, no SimConnect scripts involved.
Basic flight model parameters can be toggled from the cockpit view (camera INSTRUMENTS01).
Model scaled up ~5 times for better inertia simulation by MSFS flight model, also tail added for better frontal stability.
3D model from GitHub NASA-3D-Resources
- propeller and wind sounds like in Marian low pressure air
- electric engine simulation (low inertia, standby instead of idle)
- battery recharges during daytime, engines thrust loss during battery drain (toggleable)
- yaw controls by asymmetrical rotors torque adjustment
- ground effect and vortex ring basic simulation (toggleable)
- Drone and Manual flight modes (Flap handle)
- top plate acting like a small flat wing
- aircraft does not react on controls for short period of time (after taking off, during flight)
- when you use “cockpit” camera (when HUD visible) exterior sounds are muted