FlightShare is a feature rich mapping and flight sharing application that works with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. We are constantly adding features and improving the experience. No need to install - Just unzip to a folder of your choice and run FlightShare.
Basics How-To Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcXQWRE_fw4
Support and Voice Chat - https://discord.gg/SVPbNcx
Home Page - https://www.flightshareapp.com/
Download - https://www.flightshareapp.com/Download
Current features include:
- Real Maps!
- GPS Tracks - Real time GPS track of your aircraft
- Instant Teleportation anywhere in the world
- Pilot List - Shows information about all other pilots flying.
- Instantly Teleport to the other planes you are flying with
- Follow Mode - Click FLW to follow another plane. This will create a dynamic waypoint to that plane
- Other Pilots GPS Tracks - Real time GPS track of the other pilots you are flying with
- Easily Create Waypoints by just right clicking on the map
- Your plane's autopilot will follow your waypoints!
- Move waypoints by dragging them on the map, autopilot will move accordingly
- Click any airport to see detailed runway information
- Create automatic landing waypoints on to any airport
- Visual landing guidance most airports without the need for ILS
- Favorites - Right click the map to add, click Favorites to manage later
- Altitude History Graph
- Waypoints - Flight Plans are here! Make your waypoints and save them as a Flight Plan. You can also see other pilot's flight plans.
- Waypoints - "Keep" feature. If enabled on a waypoint, the waypoint will not be removed when it is flown by. Useful for creating interesting circuits or hold patterns.
- Waypoints - The circles around waypoints and airports are now dynamically resized based on the map zoom level. This makes it much easier to drag and move them around when zoomed in.
- Waypoints - Auto Throttle checkbox added. Similar to AP Master checkbox, this synchronizes with the plane.
- Messages - You can now have small conversations using the messages feature at the bottom. Useful for the common "what server you on?"
- New Setting - Fuel Topoff - Once enabled, your plane's fuel should be automatically topped off when needed.
- Follow Mode - Logic improved to prevent overshoot when following another plane.
- Misc performance updates.
- Waypoints - Calculation for ETE (estimated time enroute) to waypoint is now using ground speed to compute arrival times.
- Landing - Runway length is now shown in dropdown. Runways now sorted by runway length descending.
- Map - When viewing other planes you should now see a track to their active waypoint.
- Map - Bottom left number indicates miles flown during your session.
- Map - Bottom left "G" indicates on ground. Will be used for future landing scoring.
- Map - Waypoint tracks are now drawn using great circle logic. Future releases will also do this on the flown track. @Worggy @Jigsaw4Three @Tuno
- Pilot Information - Rank - To give recognition to our patreons they will be shown with a corresponding Rank Badge. (Captain/First Officer/..)
- Pilot Information - Miles - Indicates the number of miles flown today.
- Pilot Information - Pos - Indicates the ranked position of miles flown today for all pilots.
- History - You can now see your flight track history for today or the entire past week. Click History at the top.
- Airspaces - A new airspace named "Zen" has been added. This is private to you. You will not see other pilots.
- Challenges - We now have challenges! Click Challenges at the top. The format is a scavenger hunt. Once started, your plane will be placed outside a specific circle and you will be given a clue. Fly directly over the item complete the task. A green ring indicates getting closer. Points are awarded based on time to complete. The current challenge ends at midnight UTC.
- Map - Those of you flying off the edge of the map should now have properly drawn tracks.
- New Setting - "Teleport Daylight" - Once enabled, when teleporting the time in sim will be set to noon local. Handy for teleporting across the globe.
- Your aircraft will now "ding" twice when on final approach using waypoints created on the landing window.
- Map - Areas of the world that have no sunlight are now shaded slightly darker.
- Pilot Info - The proper aircraft type is now shown such as B748 or A20N instead of "Jet"
- Waypoints - If you wish to share a flight plan, simply click "Share" when saving it.
- Stats - Click on Stats at the top to see your flight mileage compared to all pilots for Today/Week/Month/All Time.
- Website - We now have a website check it out at https://www.flightshareapp.com/
- How To Guides - We have created a few how-to guides. You will find them on the website under "How To Use".
- Help Menu - Now has quick access link for the how-to guides.
- History - You can now view your complete mapped flight track history for "All Time". (Ranked pilots feature)
- Waypoints / Flight Plans - You can now import PLN and GPX flight plans created from the SIM or elsewhere. Just click "Import". (Ranked pilots feature)
- Map - POI - We have loaded hundreds of Points of Interest. Including everything in the latest MSFS update. Select POI from the dropdown on the right side of the map. You can select from General, Japan Update, US Update, etc.
- Map - POI - You can right click to teleport to a POI
- Map - Waypoints - You can now right-click to add a waypoint at the start of your flight plan (instead of the end)
- Map - Waypoints - You can now right-click to edit a waypoint
- Map - Waypoints - You can now right-click to clear a single waypoint (instead of all)
- Map - Waypoints - You can now right-click to teleport to a waypoint
- Map - Waypoints - You can now right-click to a waypoint to be active
- Waypoints Editor - You can now right click a waypoint in the waypoint table to set it as active
- Waypoints Editor - You can now right click a waypoint altitude to set all waypoints to that altitude
- Waypoints Editor - You can now right click a waypoint speed to set all waypoints to that speed
Updates after 11/26/2020 shown on /Changelogs tab above
FlightShare is protected by copyright law and international treaties. Unauthorized reproduction, use or distribution of this program, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.