JustFlight PA28R Turbo Arrow IV Grey Clean Interior V2.1-SU5
So with the release of the new Turbo Arrow, I was asked to convert my interiors as well.
Completely remove previous versions!
Then just drop into your Community folder
This version comes with a choice of tablet colours. In the standard package I have changed the tablet to black.
However, if you prefer the white tablet you can reinstall it:
- Look for the folder "tablet". In it you will find one folder called "black" and one folder called "white".
- Each of those folders contains a file called: "EFB_ALBEDO.PNG.DDS"
- copy the file with the desired colour into "Community/justflight-aircraft-pa28-turboarrow-iv_greyinterior/SimObjects/Airplanes/JF_PA28_TurboArrow_IV/TEXTURE.VC" and restart MSFS
In addition I changed the colour of the instrument panel to grey as well and provided a second black and grey panel, as well as a third black panel with a dark grey bottom. In case you don't like it, you can change it to black and back at any time. The files can be found in the folder "Dashboard/black"
Installation works like with the tablet:
- Look for the folder "Dashboard" and in it for the folder "black".
- you will find two folder "TEXTURE" and "TEXTURE.VC" simply copy the three files "ARROW4T_EXT03_ALBEDO.PNG.DDS", ARROW4TVC_01.PNG.DDS and ARROW4TVC_02.PNG.DDS contained in their respective folders under "Community/justflight-aircraft-pa28-turboarrow-iv_greyinterior/SimObjects/Airplanes/JF_PA28_TurboArrow_IV"
- if you want to revert to the grey panel again simply copy the respective files from the "Dashboard/grey" folder over
Do not rename the folder or you might get problems with other mods like the "Just Flight PA28 Lighting Improvement" by WeptBurrito2749