KMFR - Rogue Valley - Medford Airport
Medford, OR, USA
- Overhaul of the Million Air Hangar, now has open doors and interior modeling. (parking #19 will start you in the hangar)
- Replaced the default ramp lights with custom modeled ramp lights accurate to MFR
- Added dedicated vehicle routes to deduce vehicle traffic on the taxiways
-Fixes CTD issue do to conflict with other mods by renaming files
-Adjusted some of the dementions of the control tower
-Fixes an issue with an out of scale object
V2.0 / Final Version:
- Upgraded Ground Markings
- 4 New Handcrafted buildings
- Upgraded control tower textures
- Many new details and enhancements
-Increased draw distance for most buildings. Most buildings will now load 2-3 miles out instead of popping up while on short final.
-Adjusted scale on a couple hangars.
-The lower part of the air side of the terminal is now textured instead of being solid gray.
-Added a few more details.
-Added 2 additional custom crafted hangars.
-Added a little more detail and upgraded a few textures to some of the other buildings.
-ILS 14 has been fixed.
-A few minor adjustments and fixes to a couple buildings.
-A couple minor adjustments to the terraforming.
Custom handcrafted models: Airline Terminal, Control Tower, Cargo Facilities, Fire Station, Mercy Flights Hangar, Million Air FBO, Erickson Hangar, Jet Center FBO, Civil Air Patrol Hangar, and more.
Custom Terraforming / Accurate Elevations
Complete rebuild of the runway, taxiways, aprons, and ground markings.
Custom Night Lighting
Full taxiway signage
Just copy the MFR_Medford folder to your community folder.
If you appreciate my work, please consider supporting me by leaving a little somthing in the tip jar.