The file is used to calculate A320 take-off and landing performance values.
I hope it is of help and satisfaction.
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Download the zip. file.
- Extract the file
- Open the Excel file.
HOW TO USE:
- Set "blue" values based on various weather, runway and aircraft data.
- The "green" values, obtained from the setup done before (blue value), will be those to be used in the FMGS or to be taken into consideration.
- Wing & Engine antifreeze can only be selected if the temperature is 10 degrees or lower.
- If the values set for take-off "are not admissible" the results will not be visible "NA".
Modify the aircraft configuration parameters (TOW - Flap conf. - Ari cond)
- CWY => Clearway is a defined rectangular area, on land or water, above which an aircraft can make part of its initial climb up to a specified height.
- VLS => Lowest Selectable Speed is the slowest speed the Airbus lets you fly. (Represented by the top of an amber strip along the airspeed scale on the PFD)