MSFS JustFlight Piper PA-28R Arrow III lights mod
This mod is part of the official 0.6.0 update of the JustFlight Arrow III aircraft and is thus no longer required to be installed separately!
So once you install the update 0.6.0, please remove this mod entirely from the Community folder.
Changes included (see screenshots):
- Landing light is much more narrow since there is no wide taxi light
- Landing light has a bit more range
- Landing light color adjusted
- Landing light has a volumetric part (subtle effect in clouds)
- Navigation lights adjusted in size and effect to match the model
- Strobes with vertical flash effect and adjusted in size to match the model
- Beacon adjusted in size to match the model
NOTE: Whenever there will be an update of the aircraft addon, this mod might cause issues. In that case uninstall this mod and check for updates. Current version is based on and compatible with version 0.5.0, 0.5.1 and 0.5.2 of the addon.
There are some issues/imperfections with the lights that cannot be fixed without adjusting the model. These include:
- Since the model has no emitting meshes provided, the lights are still punctual.
- This mod is not compatible with the (later released) panel lights mod.
Place the contained folder "justflight-aircraft-pa28-arrow-iii-lights" into the Community folder of your MSFS installation.