This End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you ("User", "You", "Customer") and AG Sim ("Publisher") in regards to the product ("Software", "Product", "Software Product"). The Software Product is sold as a single user licence and the Publisher licences the use of the Software Product to you on the basis of this EULA and remains the owner of the Software Product at all times. This Agreement constitutes a license for use only and is not in any way a transfer of ownership rights to the Software. By accessing or otherwise using the Software Product, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not use the Software Product.
(1) Grant of License. Unless otherwise stated, Publisher grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, temporarily and regionally unlimited license to use the Software Product exclusively for private purposes. You may install, access, and run a single copy of the Software Product on a single personal computer for your personal, non-commercial, non-profit use. The intellectual property rights remain the sole property of the respective Product developer(s) and owner(s), and you are not gaining any rights, titles or interests in the provided software or supplied content. The product is sold as a single user licence. A single copy may be made for backup purposes only.
(2) No Commercial Use; Restrictions. The use of the Software Product is permitted exclusively for the customer's own, non-commercial use. Passing on or publishing the software, partial contents as well as software keys is prohibited. You may not sell, resell, license, rent, lease, lend, or otherwise transfer for value, the use of or installation of the Software Product. You may not redistribute the Software Product in any form. The Software Product may not be modified, reverse-engineered, or de-compiled in any manner through current or future available technologies. You may not authorize any other user to operate the Software Product using your credentials. This License permits you to install the Software Product on no more than one computer system, an you may make copies of the Software Product for backup purposes only. You may not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter or modify, the whole or any part of the Software Product nor permit the Software Product or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs. You may not use the Software Product for any purpose that is unlawful, prohibited by this EULA, or in any way interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Software Product. Failure to comply with any of the terms will be considered a material breach of this Agreement.
(3) Reverse Engineering. You may not disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the supplied software Products. All rights in the software are owned by the developer and author of the software.
(4) No future updates. You understand that any obligation arising from the purchase contract is satisfied with the provision of the products and, in particular, there is no right to free updates or future versions of the purchased Product. The product is provided "as is", however Publisher will provide provision of support services in relation to the operation, installation or remedy of issues arising to the use of the product. However, you acknowledge that the product has not been developed to meet your individual requirements.
(5) Coypright. All title and copyrights in and to the original created components of the Software Product and the accompanying documentation materials are owned by the developer of the Product or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to additional third party libraries and content which may be accessed through use of the Product is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in and to the original created components of the Product (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, and text incorporated into the Product), and any copies of the Software Product are owned by the respective developer(s), creator(s) or their third party suppliers.
(6) Disclaimer. The Publisher will not be liable for any general, special, incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, loss of production, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, or any other business or economic disadvantage suffered by the User arising out of the use or failure to use the Software Product. The Publisher does not warrant that use of the Software Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. The User accepts that software in general is prone to bugs and flaws within an acceptable level as determined in the industry.
(7) Warranties. Publisher warrants that the product will, when properly used on an operating system for which it was designed, perform substantially in accordance with the functions described in the documentation.
(8) Breach of License. Publisher has the right to terminate this License Agreement and your right to use the supplied content upon any material breach by you. In such a case, you agree to return, delete and dispose of all copies of the supplied content upon termination of the License including backup copies. Upon termination of this EULA for any reason all rights granted to you under this EULA shall cease; you must cease all activities authorised by this EULA; and you must immediately delete or remove the product from all computer equipment in your possession and immediately destroy or return to us (at our option) all copies of the product then in your possession, custody or control and, in the case of destruction, certify to Publisher that you have done so.
(8) Term. The term of this Agreement will begin on Acceptance and is perpetual. Acceptance is when you purchase and access or use the Software Product.
(10) Misc. This Agreement can only be modified in writing signed by both the Publisher and the User. If any term, covenant, condition or provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, it is the parties' intent that such provision be reduced in scope by the court only to the extent deemed necessary by that court to render the provision reasonable and enforceable and the remainder of the provisions of this Agreement will in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated as a result. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties.
Carefully made airport, well optimized, i did not experience any jams or long reloading of textures (quick test from taxiing and approach to runways 27 and 09, as well as take-offs from both runways). Very nice located. I am satisfied, this is my first airport from this publisher. Thank you and best regards.
AG Sim 3 month(s) ago
We are very glad you like it. We are working hard to optimize our models and make them the best with our detailed texturing work. Have fun at the one of the best places in the Black Sea, Varna!
It is good that we have the first payware LBWN scenery for MSFS, however there is much room for improvement:
Based on current deficiencies I would not dare to guess if the PAPI for rwy 27 is set at 3.5 degrees instead of 3.
If the developers would like to make it really realistic and attractive they should check the charts and some photos of the buildings and the apron. In my freeware scenery of LBWN for xplane the buildings I have made are very accurate, they even CCTV cameras. You can compare it and see the differences. For the layout just use the charts. I can give you a lot of photos from the airport and also give the location of the new masts. Make the light warmer and the whole apron lit. Remove the old masts and put the new ones. Repair the mesh and make the elevated road. At the moment I cannot give this scenery more than 3 stars. I discussed it with some friends from the Bulgarian vatsim division and they were not happy with it (especially because of the totally outdated parking stands). The scenery in its current state is a good basis for further development but it requires a lot of changes. I'll try to upload some screenshots of where I see issues and maybe a few real photos. If the devs would like to discuss it in details they can contact me.
AG Sim 5 month(s) ago
You can always reach out to us via our e-mail with your suggestions: [email protected]
mishaikin 5 month(s) ago
OK, thank you for the prompt response. I sent you a very long email with a lot of imaging materials, including photos of the yellow painted hangar (it's been repainted and branded as I just learned has happened recently).
S.th. I missed to write about in my email, is that just between E4 and S2 (more accurately up to the de-icing pad) a narrow asphalt strip has been constructed (into the grass towards the rwy) and the entrance of taxiway B has been enlarged. Also the whole taxiway S is now straightened (moved to the South to be in line with taxiways E and A) - that's the reason for the additional asphalt that was added.
water74 3 month(s) ago
Can you write to me about the optimization of this airport, there are no jams? I'm interested, and it happened to me more than once that I bought an airport to which it is impossible to fly due to long loading times. Hardware I5-11600K, 32GB, RTX3080 10GB. Thank you in advance for your answer. Regards.
AG Sim 3 month(s) ago
let me give you my PC specs, I have 16gb RAM, R5 2600X and an old GTX 1060. As you can see from the trailer I recorded with this 5 year old PC, optimization is wonderful.