The international airport of Los Rodeos - Tenerife Norte is one of the two airports of the biggest insular of the Canary Islands, Spain. Located on a mountain saddle, 660m (2170ft) above sea level, the airfield is known for its rapidly changing weather conditions, making it one of the most challenging and scenic approaches of Europe.
- Accurate and highly detailed scenery
- 2022 rendition of GCXO
- Terraforming to resemble the challenging terrain of the airfield
- Runway with real elevation profile (sloped)
- Detailed work of the apron, runway and ground to adapt the grassy and overgrown look of the airport
- Custom animated jetway models
- Custom static vehicles
- Custom modeled buildings of the near surroundings
- Compatible with Spain Canary 20m DEM - Mikeaat [freeware] and Canary Islands 5m DEM - Taburet [payware]
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 ghz or faster;
- RAM: 16 GB;
- VIDEO CARD: 2 GB VRAM;
- 1.73 GB HD Space
Product related support is available. Any questions can also be emailed to [email protected] - in usual cases, the developer will reply within 48 hours.