Here's my first attempt with the MSFS SDK, the Ajaccio Campo Dell Oro Airport, LFKJ, France, Corsica, with:
- Main terminal
- ground markings and texturing as real as possible,
- airport lighting,
- many asobo library objects,
- parking spec, number, size and icao codes (for further AI use...),
- "squared" lines between the taxipath and the parking instead of the curved default ones,
- vehicle path to each parking spot, for a better behavior of the fuel trucks for example,
- taxi lights enhencement but very hard to setup in a correct place, I did my best.
- taxi names (well used by the ATC),
- U-turn taxipath at the begining of the runway 20
- 17 taxi signs
- texture quality in the aprons
- poor palm trees quality (the asobo ones)
- ground marking for parking 9 and 10 still to be done because of a lack of detailled aerial picture.
Install: unzip and copy the "lfkj-campo-del-oro" folder in your Community folder.
Made initially from the FSX .ade airport file, thanks to Scruffyduck and his great ADE software (fsdeveloper.com).
Please, feel free to feed back. Work still in progress.