Hey everybody. This is the LSMT Muotathal Airfield.
A good fictional airport for small regional jets, private jets, general aviation and so much more. With a diverse weather situation, its a challenge to land here with live weather on, especially because of the steep drop after the small hill and you cant go around here. A very nice landing challenge for bigger aircraft, and a cool little airport for testing out airplanes in the Mountains.
ONLY TAKE OFF FROM RUNWAY 20
ONLY LAND ON RUNWAY 24
Features and Flaws:
1. Sadly only one parking Spot
2. Small Terminal
3. Stored DC-3 and 5 Twin otters
4. Taxiway to RWY 20
5. Ground Crew and Vehicles
6. Eurofighter and Cessna Caravan Parked
7. Slightly Sloped down Runway
8. Only VFR, no ILS
9. No ATC (WIP)
10. Challenging Takeoff and Landing Procedures
Thank you for downloading and contact me for recommendations!