Designed for: Kobe Airport by KAZE
Profile for Spot 3-7 (Jetway Gates). Spot 1-2, 8-10 not completed. L/R spots not completed. Pushback positions, ground handling companies, vehicle positions and spot assignment based off real world videos and flightradar data.
- ANA, Skymark and SAS (JP) Ground Handling - based on videos: FDA use SAS, ANA and Skymark use their
- Short pushback - marked as "standard", this seems to be common practice at Kobe
- Long pushback - optional extra, takes you all the way to the taxiway
- Passengers will walk along jetway
- Spot assignment for ANA, Skymark, Fuji Dream, Air Do and Solaseed