(Project is temporarily halted)
Welcome to Oslo!
Hello, flyer! Thank you for downloading and checking out my new scenery! I am very proud to introduce Oslo Airport, Gardermoen to you after nearly 80 hours of development!
KW Oslo Airport 2020 Features:
- Added up-to-date aprons/taxiways around the northern pier and other locations (Anno 2020).
- Added numerous new taxiways.
- Added/reworked modern jetways (every gate/parking spot included).
- Added detailed material textures
- Replaced every single parking spot
- Replaced every single centerline/edge line/ortho line.
- Replaced numerous auto-gen buildings
- Tweaked textures/materials
- Detailed fencing, and lighting
Oslo Airport is the main international airport in Norway. In 2019, 28 600 000 passengers traveled through the airport which made it the second busiest airport in the Nordic countries. The airport lies north of Oslo (the capital of Norway) and engages in challenging and fun approaches in Norway’s merciless weather. This freeware contains an up-to-date version of the airport, in comparison to the default which is from ~2014.
Simply drag and drop the “kw-oslo-engm” folder in your Community folder!
(To find your community folder, visit this link: https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?21235-Finding-The-MSFS-2020-Community-Folder)
To my supporters!
I just want to give a big thank you to MuppetOwl and another anonymous donator for supporting me! I really appreciate it, as it helps keeping my development active!
“KapteinWestad ENGM” is not a 100% accurate representation of Oslo Airport, Gardermoen. It is only taking further steps in that direction.