Locher is a small beautifull airfield located in the Italian Alps.
There is a great scenery from bmw969: https://flightsim.to/file/1811/locher-sarentino-airfield-loch
But for me taxiways were crooked and impassable, probably because of some wu.
Anyway I decided to repair and improve it and that's what I made.
Make sure you have the BMW's Loher installed, it's needed for the scenery to work!
Scenery comes with:
- many terrain improvements on the airfield
- corrected trees around the airfield
- stones all over the nearby river and on the slopes of the mountains
- some improved roads
- custom bushes and trees around the airfield
- enhanced terrain on the approach
And it all takes up little disk space!