MSFS Visual Docking Guidance System is a module for Microsoft Flight Simulator that powers realistic docking systems in compatible airports.
Our module accurately simulates all common docking devices in full detail, including speed restrictions, tracking deterioration in poor weather, and error messages. It is the most detailed rendition of docking devices ever made for Microsoft Flight Simulator series.
Docking devices created using our module are self-activating and ready to use as soon as you land – without requiring any extra steps. They are also independent from in-game ATC and thus suitable for use on VATSIM network.
Download the ZIP and run included installer. It will download and extract a package named noolaero-module-vdgs into your Community folder.
You can uninstall it from Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program.
Supported airports – payware
- LJLJ Ljubljana by Scenic Routes
- NZAA Auckland by Flightbeam
- EGLL Heathrow by iniScene
- LEAL Alicante by PILOT'S
- GCRR Lanzarote by JustFlight
- EGAA Belfast by Pyreegue
- ESMS Malmö by Orbx
- LEIB Ibiza by iniScene
- RKSI Incheon by PacSim*
- KLAX Los Angeles by iniScene
- EPWA Warsaw Chopin by Fly2High
- LEZL Sevilla by MK-Studios
- ESGG Gothenburg Landvetter by Orbx
- ENGM Oslo Gardermoen by Orbx
- ESSA Stockholm Arlanda by Orbx**
* RKSI Incheon is particularly notable, because it contains three kinds of devices: Honeywell docking devices, Safedock T1 in unique configuration (made to look like Honeywell), and the new domestic AIDA-1.
** ESSA Stockholm Arlanda contains a total of five different docking devices: old and new APIS, Safedock T2-18 and T2-24, and Inogon, a very rare and tricky device.
Supported airports – freeware
- ENZV Stavanger by WombiiActual
- ENBR Bergen by WombiiActual
- CYVR Vancouver by The Joelster
- EFHK Helsinki by Epixeri
- EDDF Frankfurt Main by virtualFRA
If you run into any issues when using this module, visit troubleshooting page:
Additional information for developers can be found at: https://vdgs.nool.ee/