Note: The FS20 file system is very fragile. Mods can interfere with eachother very easily. Please double, tripple check your community folder before posting. 99% of problems have been fixed simply by removing some other old mod.
Please delete the whole DA40NGX folder before updating.
This mod aims to improve the default DA40 in as many aspects as possible.
The FADEC controls manifold pressure, injected fuel quantity and propeller speed according to the desired engine power preselected with the power lever. The RPM will follow the RPM set curve. (Further details in the included PDF)
- Accurate engine performance in relation to pressure altitude and temperature
- Accurate fuel flows
- More accurate Oil/Coolant temperature and pressure behaviour
- More realistic startup behaviour
- Fixed Fuel Pumps (no fuel flow increase)
- Progressive Engine damage (disabled by default)
- Added oil and fuel starvation when flying inverted.
Compatibility with WT G1000Nxi
- Added systems and fuel page with funtional fuel totaliser
- Correct Engine and Ammeter indication behaviour
- CAS messages added for Engine, Failures and other systems.
- Cruise speeds and climb rates more closely match AFM numbers
- Smoother less twitchy control compared to default
- Improved Cl table and stall characteristics
- Increased adverse yaw
- Increased flap lift and drag
- Added nose wheel steering (Can be removed)
- Added rudder trim for those who like to hand fly
- More accurate sitting attitude and suspension (rear wheels clip slightly)
- Increased Fuel capacity to 19.5 gal usable per side
- Fuel transfer stops automatically
- Fuel sloshes back and forth
- ECU run-up
- Functional windshield defrost (always on)
- Simulated fuel/gearbox temperature
- Improved autopilot PIDs with correct lateral and vertical limitations
- Everythring from fuel levels, flaps lights, switches, frequencies are saved between flights. This can be enabled if desired (PDF)
- Improved Internal cockpit lighting and ambience
- Added white Navlight
- Quad flash strobes
- Prop Mod from Bilngualharp7
- Fuel totaliser can be reset using the ELT
- Added Debugging CAS messages to help figuring out mod compatibility
Thanks for the help:
Nishmaster, Tim, Birdy,Uwajimaya, Jonasbeaver, BilingualHarp7 and others