About this file
another updated video by LostPilot, with some UI tips, many many thanks
** added 2020.10.20 **
updated video by lostboii/lostpilot, big thanks again
** added 2020.10.13 **
little video to get you started with the tool made by lostboii, many thanks to him
Another little addon manager. Made to match my own needs and just sharing with the community.
I tried to keep the UI very simple but it should hopefully do the job 'feature-wise'.
- lets you organize your addon freely in folder and subfolders in your folder of choice
- will create links in the community folder. There is no need to move files in and out of the folder.
- very easy to activate/deactivate groups of addons (single click)
- lets you save presets of addons
- lets you rename addons (link will be automatically updated)
- lets you add / update / remove addons
- just extract all the files and drop them in a folder of your choice and run the EXE file
- create a folder where you will put your addons, add your addons in there instead of putting them in the community folder, you can create as many subfolder as you want to organize your files efficiently
- launch the application, in the options screen set your 'addon folder' and your 'community folder'
- just click on the checkbox to activate/deactivate addons
- rest should be fairly easy to understand (little quickstart guide should be coming soon if needed)
- if it doesn't work please try to set the application to run as admin, if it works but you still get the message at the start, just disable the message in the options screen
-i was made aware that other tools seem to do pretty much the same things but probably with some differences (have not tested them though because i learned about them after mine was released last week), anyway each has probably its own advantage and it's just free and just for fun, so you can freely decide to use mine if you find it useful.
big thanks to the guys in the AVSIM forum that helped me testing the very first versions with feedback and ideas. I will now post it here exclusively making it easier to maintain for eventual updates.
© bad2000 - All rights reserved. Any reupload or redistribution of this file without the author's prior written consent is forbidden.
bad2000 and shared in Utilities » Applications for Flight Simulator 2020.
Download for free to enhance your experience in MSFS 2020.
I guess thats nothing a third-party could make, since its some core-sim functionality.
I think its time for a section "working on". It would be so good to see if anyone is actually working on something particular, to avoid multiple people doing the same thing. There is this request section on flightsim.to which is awesome, however, I suggest a supplementary section, where people can actually upload their WIP.
why no one is making a replay mode
sorry for question but...how can download the wallpapers?
Would it be a lot of trouble putting the version number in the My Uploads page?
Bring back the 48hrs Recent Activity drop down please!
You'll probably find it now under Featured -> This Days Best
That was quick with the version number. Thanks, you're doing an awesome job with this site!
t jemand TNCM für MSFS
can we have WAP livery
Jak a kam stáhnout České památky. Prosím odkaz na nápovědu. Děkuji