This package contains custom camera views for each aircraft that came with the Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe.They offer wing and cabin views, many of them beyond the virtual cockpit movement restrictions.
Version 1.1 corrects the WT CJ4 views, and adds the views for FlyByWire A320 NEO.
The custom cameras have been defined as follows (with the num pad keys arrangement in mind):
Custom camera 0 and 7 - pilot view
Custom camera 9 - copilot
Custom camera 8 - panel view
Custom camera 4 - left wing or engine view in the middle of cabin
Custom camera 6 - right wing or engine view in the middle of cabin
Custom camera 5 - cabin view in the middle of cabin
Custom camera 1 - left wing view at the back of cabin
Custom camera 3 - right wing view at the back of cabin
Custom camera 2 - cabin view from the back of the cabin
!!WARNING!! These custom camera files need to be copied in the main MSFS location, not the Community folder. Proceed only you feel comfortable with the following instructions:
- locate the "Airplanes" folder in the main Microsoft Flight Simulator installation location. This folder contains sub-folders for each airplane for which you have already saved custom camera views. Inside each subfolder there is a CAMERAS.CFG file with the custom camera views for each airplane. If you haven't saved custom camera views, then the "Airplanes" folder might be empty, or not present.
For the Microsoft Store installation, the path is as follows:
For Steam installation the path is:
C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\SimObjects
- !!IMPORTANT!! make a backup of the "Airplanes" folder (see the jpg picture showing the folder location), in case you want to revert to your own saved camera views.
- Unzip this package in a temporary location
- copy the "Airplanes" folder into the "SimObjects" folder
- launch the Microsoft Flight Simulator and make sure that you have assigned keys or buttons (on controllers) for the custom views. You do this in OPTIONS > CONTROLS.
Please read the Readme file included in the package.