KLIA Terminal 1 and Terminal 2, or Kuala Lumpur International Airport, are collectively Malaysia's largest and busiest airport, as well as one of the largest airports in the world. The airport spans 100 square kilometres, and was designed by Kisho Kurokawa and was inaugurated on the 27th June 1998.
This scenery plug-in contains KLIA’s main terminal building, satellite terminal building and the KLIA2 terminal with all aprons having realistic taxiing and gate markings.
Freight and various maintenance buildings and offices, totalling more than 40 hand built assets are also included, along with custom runway textures
Over 130 customised operational jetways await your departure.
- Custom jetways at all gates with assisted docking by our in-house developed VDGS units.
- Accurate custom ground markings and stop bars at all three terminals with weathered and aged taxiways and aprons.
- Realistic hand-made terminals and facility buildings.
- Functional underpass and taxiway bridge between the two main terminals for service vehicles and Aerotrains.
- Accurate vegetation placement with palm plantations surrounding the airfield.
- Dynamic day and night terminal windows and volumetric lighting effects on poll lighting.
- Ambient audio has been included, announcements can be heard from the terminals from time to time.
- Custom runway textures and accurate approach lighting systems.
- Partially modelled interiors to provide better immersion when viewing from the cockpit.
All of our products pass through regular review and update cycles to keep in sync with Sim updates and to add improvements as we do our best to perfect our creations.