Lhasa, capital of the Tibet Autonomous Region, southwestern China. It is located at an elevation of 11,975 feet. This scenery enhanced the Lhasa Gonggar Airport as well as its city centre.
Lhasa Gonggar Aiport (ZULS) is situated at an elevation of 11,800 ft, it is one of the highest in the world. The airport has the brand new third terminal which was operational in 2021. The airport is connected to the rest of China, which includes cities such as Beijing, Chengdu, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Chongqing, Xian, Xining, Kunming, Diqing and Chamdo Region. There is an international route connecting Kathmandu, Nepal and Lhasa.
Its has two runways : 09L and 27R. 09L is a non ILS runway it only has visual approaching, while 27R has ILS 110.30
- 1. Detailed ZULS airport terminal with interior
- 2. Airport with beautiful night effects
- 3. Detailed Lhasa city center
- 4. Potala Palace rebuilt
- 5. 3D models of Jokhang temple, Norbulingka palace, The Barkhor, etc
- 6. 3D models of the 7 bridges across the Lhasa river
- 7. 3D model of Lhasa stadium
- 8. 3D model of Lhasa InterContinental Hotel
- 9. It is compatible with ORBX Himalaya Asia Mesh