###### VERSION 1.0 ######
Introducing, the Luxury Speedboat - brought to MSFS by Adi S. The Luxury Speedboat has been built from the ground up, exclusively for MSFS2020 and includes:
- High quality detailed models
- High quality 8K PBR textures
- Low impact on frames, great for low end PCs!
- Accurate flight model and physics
- Wake effect
- And much more!
###### VERSION 2.0 ######
Version 2.0 of the Luxury Speedboat is now out! Thank you all for your feedback! In version 2.0 I have implemented several changes and improvements, some of which are:
- Pilot and Passenger model added
- Sounds completely re-done using Wwise
- Floodlight, Panel lights, Interior lights, and Floor lights have been added
- Beacon light improved
- 10+ functional buttons added to side panels
- Several model and texture improvements
- Reverse functionality
- Larger wake effect
- Improved rudder control
- Glass fixed
- Throttle issues fixed
- Horn added
- Fuel cap added
- To reverse, press Shift + P. This will activate pushback, which you can then control using free 3rd party tools such as the pushback toolbar available here.
- Adding too much power too fast at lower speeds will lead to extremely sensitive rudder and a lot of oversteer. This is because it needs to be sensitive enough to be able to manoeuvre at higher speeds, so the effectiveness value that works at higher speeds does not work at lower speeds and vice versa. I have gone with the value that is best for higher speeds since this is a speedboat.
For version 3.0, you can expect:
- Paint-kit and several liveries
- Larger GPS tablet
- Better VR functionality
- More to be announced in the near future, stay tuned!
Thank you all for your valuable feedback, please keep it coming. Happy boating :)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- VIDEO CARD: Radeon RX 570 or GeForce GTX 770 or better
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2 GB
Product related support is available. Any questions can also be emailed to [email protected] - in usual cases, the developer will reply within 48 hours.
More Products by Adi S.
Discover more products from this developer.