Bayreuth Airport (IATA: BYU, ICAO: EDQD), also called Verkehrslandeplatz Bayreuth in German, is a general-aviation non-towered airport serving the city of Bayreuth, Germany. It was formerly known as Bindlacher Berg Airport. The airfield is located on a plateau (the so-called Bindlacher Berg) in Bindlach 6.3 km (3,9 miles, 3.4 nm) northeast of the city centre of Bayreuth, close to the interchange of German motorways A9 and A70. Public transport to Bayreuth is provided by Verkehrsverbund Großraum Nürnberg (VGN) with busses.
The airport's main runway (06/24) for planes is suitable for weighing up to 5,700 kg (up to 10,000 kg). It is equipped with PAPI lights and satellite-based RNAV procedures. In addition, there are three parallel runways (S1 through S3) with grass surface meant for gliders. Several hangars, refuelling with Avgas 100LL or Jet A-1 and special firefighting vehicles are available. In addition, the airport features a small terminal building and a tower.
This package includes:
- Accurately modelled custom buildings
- Ground Markings and taxi routes based on real charts
- Custom and detailed interior modeling
- Custom animated people and objects
- PBR Materials
- Real world based slope profile
- and much more to discover!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020