Ben Gurion International Airport (IATA: TLV, ICAO: LLBG) (commonly known by its Hebrew acronym as Natbag) is the largest airport in Israel. It is said to be the world's most secure airport.
The original layout of the airfield as designed in the 1930s included four intersecting 800 m runways. However, none of this original layout is visible nowadays since as usage increased and aircraft types and needs changed over the years various runways on the airport's premises were built and removed.
The scenery of Ben Gurion Airport offers accurate depictions of the terminals 1 and 3 as well as dynamic lighting and high-resolution, photorealistic ground texture. A custom animated jetway system for all gates additionally brings the airport to life.
- Accurate Terminal 3 and the old Terminal 1 buildings, concourse, hangars, towers, and airport layout
- Full Dynamic Lighting
- Custom animated jetway system for all gates
- Custom runway and apron/tarmac textures
- High resolution (20cm pixel) photoreal seasonal ground textures
- Color-corrected ground textures to reflect real-world topography colors
- Static airplane on apron (old EL AL 777)
- Fully optimized for smooth simulation experience
Installation and Updates run via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account! You cannot use this product without Aerosoft One, and agreeing to Aerosoft's Terms of Service during account creation is requirement for the installation and use of this product.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
More Products by Aerosoft
Discover more products from this developer.