Welcome to Nepal! Welcome to the Himalayas!
Manang Airport (ICAO: VNMA) , also called Humde Airport, is a domestic airport located in Humde, Manang valley, Nepal. It is situated in the Annapurna Conservation Area, along the famous Annapurna Trekking Circuit, at 11093ft / 3381m elevtion, being one of the highest elevated airports in the world. It has a sloped runway and basic facilities.
Although the airport was overhauled as recently as 2015, finally constructing a paved runway, there is currently no scheduled operation other than charter and cargo flights.
This airport was created in collaboration with "Littlekrg". Please head over to his profile and support his work. Thank you!
Elevation 11093ft / 3381m
Runway 11/29 - 650x20m Asphalt
Frequencies 118.300 MHz AFIS
- Detailed rendition of Manang Airport
- Terraforming of airport area, runway & nearby mountain in accordance with official charts and public elevation data
- Custom ground markings airfield textures
- Highly detailed 3D models with PBR textures of tower & many other surrounding buildings
- Custom 3D modelled suspension bridge near the airport
- Custom 3D model of Dornier 228 Tara Air
- Custom Windsock
- Tasteful Night Lighting
- Loads of custom ground objects and vegetation fixes for pure immersion
- "Watermasking" of nearby river
- Many little details ...
How to install?
Simply drag the unzipped "littlekrg-troglodytus-airport-vnma-manang" folder into your community folder! Make sure you have Mikea's Assetpack & Sdr Himalaya Pack installed as well.