Dalaman Airport (IATA: DLM, ICAO: LTBS) is an international airport and one of three serving south-west Turkey, the others being Milas-Bodrum Airport and Antalya Airport. It has two terminals. The old terminal is used for domestic flights and the new terminal is for international flights. The airport serves the surrounding tourist areas and environs of Dalaman. Flights are available to and from over 120 destinations, across the rest of Turkey, Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
This is an almost 1:1 reflection of the real airport into MSFS platform
This package includes:
- Accurately modelled custom buildings
- Animated Flags-Ambient Passengers
- Real-world based terraforming
- Custom Jetways
- PBR Materials
- Ground Markings and taxi routes based from real charts
- Custom and detailed interior modeling
And more to discover!