The Embraer EMB 312 Tucano is a low-wing tandem-seat single-turboprop basic trainer with counter-insurgency capability developed by the Brazilian Company Embraer. The Brazilian Air Force sponsored the EMB-312 project at the end of 1978.
An innovative new basic trainer with relatively simple features that eventually became the international standard for basic training aircraft. The prototype first flew in 1980, and initial production units were delivered in 1983. Production was initially supported by a local order for 118 aircraft with options for an additional 50 units in October 1980.
The Tucano made inroads into the military trainer arena and became one of Embraer's first international marketing successes. A total of 664 units were produced (504 by Embraer and 160 by Short Brothers).
- Highly detailed custom model made with 4K Substance Painter PBR textures
- 3 Brazilian Airforce Liveries with interior cockpit texts in Portuguese
- 1 RAF Livery with interior cockpit texts in English
- Animated canopy and lock
- No autopilot
- Interior lights are dimmable
- Heat blur and landing effects are modeled
- Smoke effects avaiable - (The Wing Light key must be assiged to make it work).
- Circuit breakers non-functional
- Rain animation on wind screens
- Outside animation for Canopy Lock System
- Pilots Animated and custom modeled
- 2 Seats are operational, you can fly using from any seat, Front or Back seat
- Checklist inside the Sim.
- For paintkit contact us at [email protected] and we can send you the files and talk how to paint this aircarft.