Catania-Fontanarossa "Vincenzo Bellini" airport (IATA: CTA, ICAO: LICC) is the most important airport in Southern Italy, third for passenger traffic and second for national traffic. The airport is in continuous expansion, thanks to the numerous scheduled and charter flights, favored by the geographical position and road connections
Sometimes the airport is subject to restrictions or temporary operational limits caused by the volcanic ash emitted during the eruptions of the volcano Etna; if the runways and taxiways are affected, traffic is diverted to other airports in the region for safety.
Improved general features in v2.0:
- Coherent taxiway with ATC park number call.
- Complete ground air services, from tanker to feeding trolley, pushback, baggage and catering.
- Interactive Jetway and Marshaller.
- Complete Departure and Approach Procedure with consistent ILS.
- Added five pitches in the Aeroclub area.
- Added Markings in Aeroclub area.
- MariStaEli military base added; six interactive parking for helicopters.
- Added railway station and access road.
- Added white-green light on the tower.
- GdF and adjacent building redone.
- Aeroclub building redone.
- Control tower modification with transparent glass and internal furniture.
- Modifications to the VVFF shed and the rear shed.
- Aeroclub seat changes.
- CC building modifications.
- Changes at international airport.
- Modification of main terminal windows.
- Created transparency in Terminal C.
- Improved building near the military Carabinieri area.
- Improved the airport lights.
- Reflex changed and flickering at the main terminal and GdF barracks.
- Carabinieri helicopter resting on the ground.
- Change all airport fences.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
More Products by Barelli MSFS addons
Discover more products from this developer.