Labuan Airport (IATA: LBU, ICAO: WBKL) is an airport that serves the federal territory of Labuan in Malaysia. The airport is 2.5 km (1.6 mi) or 5 km (3.1 mi) by road from Victoria (Labuan Town). It was planned for Labuan Airport to be a regional hub for connecting flights within the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) but this plan was postponed due to logistics and unsuitability.
At present, this airport is being expanded to accommodate larger aircraft such as the Boeing 747 and the Airbus A330, with 4 aerobridges. In 2008, the airport handled 550,859 passengers, 11,328 aircraft movements and over 4,500 metric tons of cargo. The airport can handle over 1.2 million passengers per year.
- Custom terraforming
- Custom scenery objects for the Terminal, Hangar and more
- Animated radar tower
- Air Force and Special Operation Air Wing spawn points.
- Moderate terminal interior details.
- Hand-placed Taxiways and Runway light system. Taxiways center, Taxiways edge, Runway light system, etc.
- Full Day/Night lighting.
- Hand-crafted ground markings and textures.
- Airlines and destinations
Airline - AirAsia, Malaysia Airlines, MasWings, etc
Questions, problems/complaints, or requests, feel free to contact me at [email protected]