Macau, also spelled Macao, is the Macao Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China. It is a small city located 30km to the west of Hong Kong. Macau was a colony of Portugal until 1999. Macau today became an important gambling place, with gross casino income bigger than Las Vegas in the past years. This scenery covers the whole Macau city scenery with its airport in details, as well as some buildings of Zhuhai city.
The Air Macau livery used in screenshots is not included.
- Over 100 custom iconic buildings and apartments
Many 3D models of casinos, buildings, apartments, hotels, banks, landmarks in Macau
- Macau major bridges with night effects
- All buildings with PBR material
- Beautiful night effects of casino resorts
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau bridge with custom buildings
- Macau cotai-strip casinos include: The Venetian, The Parisian, The Londoner, City of Dream, The Lisboa, Galaxy resort, The Wynn Palace, etc
- Detailed Macau International airport (VMMC) with terminal, tower, jetways, hangars, etc