Porto Murtinho is a Brazilian municipality in the Midwest region, located in the state of Mato Grosso do Sul. The city is considered the last guardian of the Paraguay River, and is also the southern portal of the Pantanal.
The airport has a 1200M runway.
- Detailed HD ground textures
- Detailed HD airport buildings and objects
- Accurate taxiway, runway and apron
- PBR textures
- High level of airport detail
Come and venture into the Brazilian Pantanal, you will love it! Thank you very much and a great flight!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (PC)