A classic sailboat always attracts attention wherever it goes. And here's a special one: This classic sailboat from the 1780s has simple steering controls on PC or Xbox and will yield amazing navigations through the waterscapes in the open world of Microsoft Flight Simulator. The navigation physics is precise, with water balance and the boat has a simplicity not seen before in Marine RM products. The boat has 4 different livery to suit all tastes, including a pirate ship version. This is a sailboat adapted with a simple outboard motor, as for now the physics of the interaction of the winds with the vessel has not yet been implemented correctly by Asobo, but once this is implemented, it will be added to this product. Enjoy!
- Water balance
- Detailed model
- Start anywhere in the world over water
- Night lights
- Water trails instantly when on the go
- Friendly fps
- Total boats extracted - 1.56GB
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Locate the Microsoft Flight Simulator installation folder
- You need to find and open the folder called "Community"
- Copy the folder "Marine RM Cutter", you just extracted into the Community folder
- Start the game and the Cutter will be in your hangar ready to sail!
HOW TO PLAY:
Start the game anywhere in the world on water or seaplane runway, put the engine on 100% and wait a few seconds for the boat to start moving. The water trails start with the slowest speed you are. Use rudders or roll controls to turns.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
This add-on will continue to be developed for improvements
The speed of all boats is limited to less than 20kts for water stability reasons.