Microsoft Flight Simulator Manzhouli Xijiao International Airport and Manzhouli City Scenery Instructions
Hello, thank you for purchasing the Microsoft Flight Simulator Manzhouli Xijiao International Airport and Manzhouli City Scenery produced by Zhouke Scenery Studio. This is the second domestic airport work of China I made. This scenery includes Manzhouli Xijiao International Airport and Manzhouli city scenery. Manzhouli Xijiao International Airport (ZBMZ) is located in Manzhouli City, Hulunbuir City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China, 7 kilometers away from the Sino-Russian border and 10 kilometers away from the center of Manzhouli. It is a 4D-level international regional airport, an international four-star airport, and a national first-class airline port.
Although the airport is a 4D-level flying area, it is not very large, with only seven parking spaces, three of which are covered jetway. Therefore, I made as many details as possible on the airport facilities, and tried to make the production of the airport in line with MH5001-2021 "Technical Standards for Civil Airport Flight Areas". At the same time, some buildings in the terminal and airport use PBR material to provide better visual effects.
Manzhouli is a very beautiful city, and part of the focus of this production is also on the urban scenery. I have restored the city center and some landmark buildings of Manzhouli as much as possible. You can explore the urban landscape content contained in the scenery in the game. Since the scenery is basically made by me alone, I can only restore part of the city and some landmarks, but I cannot fully restore the whole city. However, I try to make the hand-made parts roughly realistic. If there is something that cannot be 100% restored, please forgive me. At the same time, the FPS of this scenery is friendly, and the actual measurement can obtain a smooth gaming experience even with a lower configuration. Finally, I hope you can support the genuine production to provide support and help for my future development plans for domestic scenery.
The main part of the scenery was developed by ZhouKe based on the Microsoft Flight Simulator SDK, and used the model from colinj's "MSFS 2020 object library with 200+ models" model library. The production of the scenery is based on satellite imagery from Google and ZBMZ air maps from JEPPSEN. Due to the deviation of satellite images, there may be a phenomenon of scenery deviation in the production. This phenomenon is normal, please be aware. Since the scenery is independently developed by individuals, please forgive me for any flaws and inadequacies.
The scenery is only used for Microsoft flight simulation. Please understand that there is a difference between the simulator and the reality. The scenery will continue to be supported by ZhouKe himself, and the existing problems will be repaired and updated. If you find any problems, you can contact the author by email.
Scenery contains content
- 1. Models of Manzhouli Xijiao International Airport Terminal and other airport buildings and facilities.
- 2. Handcrafted ground lines and ground textures.
- 3. Some architectural models use PBR material.
- 4. Manually calibrated ILS to CAT I standard.
- 5. Handcrafted airport exteriors.
- 6. Handmade models of some buildings in the city center of Manzhouli.
- 7. Models of landmark buildings such as China's National Gate, Russia's National Gate, National Gate Scenic Spot, and the Pearl of Northern Xinjiang.
- 8. The night view of Manzhouli city is enhanced.
- 9. Corrections to some terrains (such as lakes and rivers) in Manzhouli.
- 10. For more interesting content, please explore by yourself~~~
Scenery installation method
Simply drag and drop the "zhoukess-airport-zbmz-manzhouli-xijiao" folder into the Community folder. Note that in order to obtain airport arrival and departure procedures, please install Navigraph navigation data. Also, make sure you have your navigation data sorted correctly.
If there is a problem with the production or something you feel needs to be improved, you can provide suggestions by sending an email to [email protected]
Due to some export bugs in the Manzhouli city government model, there may be some color asymmetry during the day.
The copyright of the production belongs to the author ZhouKe himself, and the author has the final right to interpret this scenery. Please do not sell or disseminate the production without the authorization of the author. Scenery are currently only available on Bread, Simmarket, and Flightsim.to, and Xianyu, Simplazza and other platforms are all pirated. Please understand that the author will not provide technical support for pirated plug-ins. The domestic scenery piracy is serious and cannot be stopped by one person alone, but I still hope that friends who have the conditions can support the genuine version and provide help for the domestic scenery and my future creation. The producttion uses models from colinj's "MSFS 2020 object library with 200+ models" model library. "MSFS 2020 object library with 200+ models" library link: https://zh.flightsim.to/file/16007/msfs-object-library-with-150-models-ranging-from-towers-hangers-terminals-to-cones In addition, if any models and textures used in this scenery may have copyright issues, please contact the author immediately.
- Thanks to the ROUTEANN kindly provided some ground textures.
- Thanks to colinj's "MSFS 2020 object library with 200+ models" library for helping with scenery production.
- Thanks to studio member 7486 for some of the textures for the local scene.
- Thank you Tianyazhaixing for your experience and help in local scene production.
- Thanks to studio member Andy (Bilibili ID: 六个硬币真贵呀) for helping with testing and promotion.
- Thanks to 8611 for his help of propaganda.
- Thanks to all the domestic scenery developers for their valuable experience and suggestions for the production.
- Thanks to all the flying friends who support the domestic genuine scenery, our development is inseparable from your support.
Zhouke Scenery Studio Email Address: [email protected]