Hello, thank you for purchasing the Kashgar (Kashi) International Airport scenery made by Zhouke Scenery Studio.
Kashgar International Airport (IATA: KHG, ICAO: ZWSH), located on Airport Road, Kashgar, Kashgar, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China, 8 kilometers south of the center of Kashgar, is a 4E-level military-civilian international airport and a regional aviation hub in Xinjiang. , a first-class air port opened by the country to the outside world. Meanwhile, Kashgar Airport is currently the westernmost international airport in China.
Scenery contains content
- Kashgar Airport Terminal and surrounding building models.
- The surrounding scenery of Kashgar Airport.
- Some models use PBR materials.
- The night view of Kashgar Airport has been improved.
- Manually calibrated ILS to CAT I standard.
- Scenery optimization of the apron in the eastern area.
- Handcrafted ground textures, taxiway markings, ground markings and custom paintline.
- Adjust the terrain near the airport.
- The ramp and corresponding park board in accordance with the aeronautical chart.
- Abundant terminal and tower interior scene.
The scenery uses colinj's \"MSFS 2020 object library with 200+ models\" model library, here I would like to express my sincere thanks to colinj. The part of the military apron in the east of this scene is completely fictional and does not involve any military secrets.
Please get the arrival and departure procedures by installing Navigraph's Navigation Data.
The copyright of the production belongs to the author ZhouKe himself, and the author has the final right to interpret this scenery.
The producttion uses models from colinj's "MSFS 2020 object library with 200+ models" model library. In addition, if any models and textures used in this scenery may have copyright issues, please contact the author immediately.