These guidelines apply to all places in the community where users can post content. This includes, but is not limited to, discussions, comments, guides, product reviews, screenshots and news.
When providing feedback, posting information, or discussing a item on our website, whether it’s negative or positive, please make sure you are being relevant, constructive and polite. Developers take feedback from all kinds of sources into account, even though they may not have the time to respond to every post or question. Please note that Administrators or Moderators reserve the right to change/edit/delete/move/merge any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate, abusive, or incorrectly categorized.
Do not do any of the following:
- Flame or insult other members
- Bypass any filters
- Abuse or encourage abuse of the Post Reporting System
- Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Bump threads
- Derail a thread's topic
- Post links to phishing sites
- Post spam (i.e. +1, 10char, rickrolls) or Re-post Closed, Modified, Deleted Content
- Repetitively post in the incorrect forum
- Openly argue with a moderator
- Artificially manipulate the User Review system or voting / rating systems
Do not post any content containing the following:
- Porn, inappropriate or offensive content, warez or leaked content or anything else not safe for work
- Discussion of piracy including, but not limited to:
- Key generators
- Console emulators
- Cheating, hacking, game exploits
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke
- Posted copyright material such as magazine scans
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, raffling, selling, advertising, referrals
- Racism, discrimination
- Abusive language, including swearing
- Drugs and alcohol
- Religious, political, and other “prone to huge arguments” threads
Report Posts to Moderators
Should you observe a fellow Community member breaking these rules please report the post or item by clicking the Report button located on every item, post, and review.
Repeated offenders of the above rules and guidelines will be banned from the Community. Any moderator has the ability to ban a user for violating the rules at their discretion.