Repaint of the DA40 in the Twister decal livery in blue, red, green, orange and silver.
- Liveries match real aircraft colour and livery as close as possible (Fixed Rego aircraft only).
- Exterior textures in 4k for greater detail.
- White prop tips.
- Custom prop blur textures with prop blur with reduced strobing compared to the MSFS standard aircraft. Prop blur visibility changes with time of day, light direction etc.
- Custom interior colour matching Diamond factory beige interior.
- Registration in custom font type/colour. (Fixed Rego aircraft only)
- Option to use own registration in default black font. (Changeable Rego aircraft only)
- ATC contact uses correct registration abbreviation (Fixed Rego aircraft only).
- Compatible with both the MSFS standard DA40-NG and the DA40-NGX Improvement Mod, which I recommend. You can find this mod by searching for "DA40-NGX" (without the quotes) using the search feature at this top of this screen.
See "Read_Me_1st.pdf" included in zipfile.
TROUBLESHOOTINGSee "Read_Me_1st.pdf" included in zipfile.
You can contact me on the Microsoft forums under user BilingualHarp7 and the thread created for the release of my aircraft repaints. https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/da40-and-da62-repaints/330987.
These repaints are provided free of change and are not to be repurposed for inclusion with any commercial package or uploaded to another site without my permission. The use of the downloaded repaints is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.